Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Take two of these and call me in the morning!


I don't think there is a medication out there that could make me feel any better than sunshine. I can have the worst of mornings but as soon as one of those most powerful rays hits my face, I have an instant rush of smile. No, not the grin across my face. You know what I mean, that feeling you get that makes you undescribably happy. The kind of "happy for no particular reason" kind of happy. The kind of happy that can instantly turn you from being cranky and dreading the day ahead to excited to face the day and all of it's challenges. No one knows me better than God does and I am so thankful that he has filled my mornings with this blessed mood booster that greets me when I stand at my kitchen sink looking across our pasture. Hello DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment